Wednesday, June 2, 2010

List.

10 things that I've learned in the past couple weeks:
  1. Ketchup becomes pressurized and explodes if you leave it on the oven while you cook meatloaf for a couple hours
  2. The internet is more full of sketchy people than I ever imagined. Seriously, is this where we're at as a culture, globally?
  3. Dreams are awesome. I should write them down more often. They can also be used to flush out symptoms from body awareness. 
  4. Doctor Who is quite possibly the best TV show ever. I'm still torn between my loyalty to Scrubs. Both have an awful lot of life lessons in them, sneakylike.
  5. I need to clean my house more often. We've come up with 5 sackfulls of garbage, and several more of things to be donated. This would be less of a chore if I went through everything every 3 months or so, instead of every couple years or so.
  6. It's really draining to try to call everyone who needs calling. It's a lot more relaxing to just chill and wait for people to call me, and it seems like letting go of the responsibility to get people together gives me a lot more time to clean my house and cook meatloaf ; )
  7. The Almanac says that it's supposed to feel like summer after the 8th. However, it also said that this last winter would be snowier than normal, and it didn't snow at all here. I question the validity of the Almanac, and wonder how they got to be the authoritative source on everything, anyways. 
  8. I need to take better care of my body. I'm going to have it for a long time, and I haven't been managing it very well recently. I need to get over my dislike of the rain and just go do something active, or I need to stop eating cookies purely it's too rainy to do anything else.
  9. I'm extremely dependent on my books being nearby. I can't believe how much stuff I thought I knew before I took all of my books down to my parent's garage and couldn't look anything up. 
  10. The national conference for naturopathic medicine has a "creative black tie" dance at its conclusion. So. Stoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment