Wednesday, May 11, 2011

life is a choice.

The season is changing.
I am changing.
Who needs habits and forms anyway?
I really want to challenge myself to not allow fear of the unknown, of the different run my life.
It already runs most of the country.
I stand in a class divided, and I hope that the strings of love will bind us together. 
We stand in a time of discontent and hate, and I hope that the strings of compassion will bind us together.
I stand a self confessed idealist, a thinker, a lover, a friend, a healer.
I may be a dreamer- but I'm not the only one.
The different isn't coming to morally destroy you. Only you can choose your path. Change can be healing. We are toxic. toxic on close-mindedness and denial, on habits, on hopelessness, on settling for what is easy instead of what we want, on the unwillingness to step out and be the first one.

But there's always a light beyond the first step. We can all walk towards love, towards learning, towards hope of a better tomorrow. We are always the first on our own path- no one else can live your life. You are the first. Your whole life is waiting for you to decide what you'll make of it.
Choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment