Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Disorganization

kills my soul.
At least, in a professional setting where I am depending on the resources I need being available so that I can plan out my life and get things done on my schedule. The last week and a half have been so very disorganized- syllabi not available, notes uploaded in the wrong order, scheduling not agreeing with syllabi, "surprise" weekend required retreats...
I know that deep within, I have the peace to overcome these challenges and roll with it.
But right now, my inner id is all "What?! you want this pregnant girl to sleep on the ground? and eat communal food despite major aversion to everything? I'm going to stay in my featherbed and quit!" and "What?! you want me to print notes 10 minutes before class? I just won't print anything at all. Ever."

Stop sulking, id.
We just need a list of how we're going to get this done and in what order....;)

No comments:

Post a Comment