Friday, June 24, 2011

love. summer.

Usually I would get up at 5 so that I could drop in on a yoga class downtown before school starts, on Friday. But I'm not feeling very bendy, just at the moment. It's more like gloriously free, in a shavasana for the day.
I don't need to study right now.
I am going to study this summer.
But not right now.
I think today I will watch a tv show and take a nap. And then clean my desk and cook dinner.
Like a normal person might.


Things I will also do this summer:
-work at the kid's connection ranch, taming horses.
-work at a women's health clinic
-follow around three or so doctors in mac.
-catch up on doctor who
-finish my wedding scrapbook (...three years after the fact. 'bout time.)
-go to germany (and maybe france)
-do all of the laundry and make all of the meals for my husband for at least a month (gotta get in all my wifelyness during the summer!)
-find a place to move to that isn't asking us to work overtime every month to afford it
-go to a wedding, and a 50th anniversary
-go camping
-ride a floaty whale down at least one river
-seriously attempt learning to swim (again)
-take a nap every. single. day.
- get a tan (from being outside!)

1 comment: