Monday, August 15, 2011

Germany.

The bank's been called, the laundry done, the shopping completed.
Not the packing, though.
Despite the fact that my husband and I have traveled together many times, and the fact that we've never been able to make it more than 4 days with all of our things packed in the same bag, he seems to think that his things will fit in my suitcase.
Which they might.
If I wasn't using it as a carryon, with the second compartment all sealed down to half an inch thick.

I mentioned this weeks ago, but now it's mere hours before we leave the house, and I'm still trying to find the bag he normally uses when we fly somewhere.

He's busy sleeping, of course. He pulled 5 shifts in the last 3 days, which is pretty incredible. The overtime will pay off some medical bills that popped up recently.

But I'm thinking his packing is going to have to wait until he wakes up. I can't find his bag, and the safe for the passports is on the top shelf, well out of my reach. Oh, the last minutes before vacation, how frantic they can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment