Saturday, August 13, 2011

One hurdle down, eleventy billion to go.

I donated like, a liter (exaggeration) of blood for testing, granted the misfortune that haunted my every step earlier this year, and the lab ran a complete metabolic panel, a thyroid panel, a CBC, an iron level, HCG levels, and progesterone levels. Got the basic results back by phone today and:












TOTALLY NORMAL.

Booyah.



Actually, HCG + Progesterone running a little high, which is great.

Vitamin B running low at the time of testing, which is no big deal because I was put on vitamin B supplements about 2 days beforehand. I’m sure the levels are great now.



Huge weight off my mind. I’ll still feel more relieved in 3 and a half more weeks, when my 30% chance o’ miscarriage drops to like, 5%.

No comments:

Post a Comment