Sunday, May 9, 2010

Magic 8-ball.

I downloaded an 8-ball app for my droid yesterday, and when I checked through the settings the application could be set to only deliver custom responses.
I think this is really innovative.
We're all just searching for our own inner wisdom when we shake that ball anyway.

Without further ado, here are 20 answers that I give myself when in doubt.
  1. Knock it off
  2. You'll be sorry
  3. Fear not.
  4. Every day is a new beginning
  5. you're the judge of that
  6. just do it.
  7. yes, definitely
  8. es no bueno
  9. regret is a terrible thing
  10. ask felix
  11. if not a mortal sin, proceed with cunning.
  12. who's going to know?
  13. walk it off.
  14. don't be ridiculous.
  15. don't stop believing.
  16. you can't have that
  17. you're forgetting something.
  18. if cloudy, then no. Consult weather before proceeding.
  19. love is a choice.
  20. The only thing left to lose is yourself
Pretty sure that covers every question I've ever asked myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment