Saturday, May 29, 2010

packing up

So far, everything I've packed is something that I've wanted to use. That's good, in a way- I definitely use everything I have.
I've packed:
  • all our books, minus the ones with bookmarks in them
  • our inflatable killer whales and other river floating items
  • most of our camping gear
  • all of my formal dresses
  • half of my arts and crafts.

Today I plan to pack
  • The closets, minus what we'll wear for the next three weeks
  • all but 6 pairs of shoes
  • the rest of my arts and crafts
  • extra blankets

....and I'm going to take all of the art off of the walls.
Beyond that, it's mostly computer and kitchen stuff, then cleaning. I haven't much else to do though. Good for bursting full speed ahead, and for making a clean break of it, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment